Terms and Conditions
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances such as tide, weather conditions (Typhoon Signal 3 or above, or Black Rainstorm warning) government traffic control, important events, accidents and other special circumstances, The Peninsula Hong Kong has the right to make a temporary adjustment to the itinerary.
- The Peninsula Hong Kong reserves the right to change the boarding points, adjust the time or cancel the cruise without prior notice due to tide, weather change, public holiday and events. Please check availability when making a reservation with Concierge.
- Children below the age of 12, must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian at all times during the event.
- All passengers shall comply with any direction given for the safety on the vessel and comfort of passengers and agree that willful disobedience means that they may be immediately taken to the embarkation point without refund.
- The Captain holds the right to make any decision related to safety and security measures which all passengers must comply.
- If you have any issue during this chartered event, please inform relevant member of our staff immediately, who will endeavor to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved at the time, please raise the issue to The Peninsula Hong Kong Concierge team.
- Participation in any unlawful activity is strictly prohibited.
- The Peninsula Hong Kong and our Captain hold the right to terminate the event at any time if the conditions are not found safe to use.
Cancellation fee will be charged as below:
- Cancellation policy: Non-resident have a cancellation policy of 48 hours while resident is 24 hours.
- No show
- The confirmed schedule could not be changed, extended, or compensated because of delay caused by guests
- The capacity of the yacht cruise is total 15 passengers’ maximum.